4.08.2011

SHELL PINK, CURSIVE, AND COFFEE



Happy, happy, joy, joy. I'm feeling the weather turn!

Thanks to the gals at Cursive Design for bringing something new to the table, this handmade jewelry strikes my fancy!  Enjoy these spring parings for all things lovely and delicious.  Trend: Notice my obsession with shell pink, gold, camel, and grey... amazing.

From top to bottom, left to right: Cursive Design (Thank you to Oh Joy! for the initial introduction to Cursive Design), Martha Stewart Weddings, Etsy's Dear June ShopCursive DesignWhimsy and Spice sweet shop (they've got a booth at the Brooklyn Flea!), "I Love You Blogs and Coffee" poster found on Made By GirlCursive DesignCursive Design, Random Image I found long ago (if anyone knows where this photo came from please let me know!), the best coffee within a four block radius of my apartment Irving Farm CoffeeCursive Design.

I hope you all have a kick ass weekend! I'll be gettin down with the fam here in NYC, always fun to have visitors. I can't wait... The Waverly Inn, Bergdorf's, The Lion King, and Guava Grove (thanks Tim!).

Cheers.





No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...