4.17.2012

BRILAND

The color is unbelievable on "briland" (which was such a well kept secret until this book was published), even the sand is pink!  My family has been coming to this island since the 1970's and although it has changed a lot in the last couple decades, it still retains tons of its island charm.  The color, the food, the smiling happy Bahamians. I love it here. Can't you see why?
We were able to take a cooking class while we were there (we= my fam) and I learned how to make stone crab rolls and lobster salad.  Delish!  It was the ultimate relaxing get away.  In fact... I'm still in vacay mode after two weeks.  Does that happen to you? Re-entry is tough.My mom and I were inspired by all the color on the island... as you can see. It was funny coming back to Maine's "spring" after this trip.  Where are some of your favorite beach spots?

1 comment:

  1. stunning photographs! your blog is absolutely divine, I've just read few a few pages of posts...sigh x

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...