2.08.2012

LOOK! POLKA PLAID

Why hello there!  Happy Hump day to ya... When in Maine, its plaid or bust.  L.L. Bean Chic if you will. So here's a little polka-plaid-leather-wool treat for ya! Perfect for a winter walk in the park, and those days when you are amazed that its only February, and winter is going to be sticking around for a while, and then you walk outside and realize snow is BEAUTIFUL!I've been wanting to do a style post for good while now, but couldn't ever get it together.  Until I met Emily Delamater.  She is such a stellar photographer and I am so excited to be working with her!  Style posting is a little strange for me, as I have a hard time broadcasting photos of myself across the internet (it seems a bit self promoting at times), but I also really want to incorporate fashion into this blog. Fashion bloggers do it all the time, so why can't I? Jane seems very comfortable and AWESOME in her posts.  Anyway, I hope to continue to do style posts in the future, and I really hope you like them.  It has been great fun to collaborate with Emily, and we have a lot of crazy ideas in store.  Just waiting for the weather to turn! (which won't be long at this rate)All photos taken by Emily Delamater of Emily Delamater Photography.  See more of her beautiful work on her blog, here. Until next time, kind people.

3 comments:

  1. heyyyyy pretty lady!!! I love your outfit. I love the boots. I love the scarf... I mean, I am not surprised since you are my style guru. Can I be you? ok xoxoxox CBC

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable, avery! can't wait to see what else you and emily come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I can't believe how much snow you guys have! It looks so beautiful, but complete opposite of the AZ weather right now. Love your outfit. That vintage scarf is awesome.

    Mandy
    Kini Style & The Klury Report

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...