2.09.2012

CONFESSION: I'M A BOOK JUDGE

I actually do think you should judge books by their covers.  Especially these treasures.  I stumbled across them last week on Grady's tumblr and pinned them, but couldn't stop thinking about the typography and illustration! So for you, beautiful cover art design by Grady McFerrin... Aren't they mesmerizing?  It makes me so happy to know that some where, right now, someone gets to hold this, and read it, and admire the cover, every day. I like books.

The color, the lettering, the graphics, oh my! So fresh. Which is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love that you started this with books should be judged by their covers. That's part of my "about" page on my blog so naturally I couldn't agree more! I found you through Luella & June just now and must say you have a stunning apartment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mackenzie! Hope you will keep stopping by... heading over to check out your "about" page now!

      Delete

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...