1.26.2012

THE PARK

Central Park is New York's greatest feature.  Can you imagine the city without it? No respite from steel and stone.  I used to walk home through Central Park almost everyday, it is another planet. Like walking into Narnia. These photographers have captured it in a most awe inspiring way.

Tim Barber.  Thanks to Exhibition A for introducing me to this amazing talent.  To me this photo captures the enormity and the magic of New York at the same time. I'll look at this when I miss the city, it is everything that is good and fearsome. Pink hair is so cool.

...and Sangbin Im. I was introduced to him by Amanda Nisbet, who loves his piece "The Met." Isn't it a trip? His work is really unbelievable.

I covet.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog via Luella and June, and so glad I did, following along now! LOVE your pink fireplace, such a fun statement!

    xoxo
    eileen
    www.acreativedayblog.com

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...