1.12.2012

WEST 12TH STREET

Working on a post to feature my NYC apartment.  Coley and I collaborated, and it turned out pretty well despite our different tastes.  I'm a little bummed that Rue Magazine wasn't able to get it photographed for their small spaces issue before we moved, just wasn't enough time, ahhh well, next time.  How about a little preview.... Do you remember the New York Times article from last May? Here is the pink fireplace I was talking about!

Happy thursday to all of you, it is a snowy snowy snowy day here in Portland.  But oh so cozy...



I miss it! It was incredibly small, but charming as all get out.

Also, updated my services page, so if you are looking for interior design help, styling, or event planning in the Coastal Maine area, send me an email.

Sources: Pillows on couch are Jonathan Adler, Blue Tables are Jonathan Adler, Mirror is from my favorite thrift store in NYC Angel Street.

3 comments:

  1. You should see my sofa now- its blue velvet! And the tables pillows and rugs have all relocated!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so in love with this apartment! you have such great taste!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...