6.04.2012

CASA TUA

Clutter free is something I cannot master, which is why I am so blown away by spaces like this. Subtle and restrained color palates, natural materials, clean lines, and those windows, oh my!  Such a beautiful place with so much mental space to think and be creative.  And I'm really diggin' the art.
I wouldn't mind taking a coffee/newspaper break at that gorgeous dining room table with its perfectly pitched and beautiful chairs.  What do you think? Are more into clean and bright, or are you more of the more is more type?  Via Italian Elle Decor.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty gorgeous. I'm also not sure if I could ever keep a place as clutter-free as these spaces, but it's definitely good inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...