5.17.2012

COMPADRES/1

These colors together mesmerize me. Evocative yet soft, I think this would be great for a living room with lots of light. Isn't she fabulous? The orange fur collar with the yellow is just great.  I too traipse through marshlands (beach?) in my silk gown and elbow length gloves.  Her lips are the perfect shade of edgy, cuts right through the softness, as would the spikes of the yucca were someone to bump in to you, ouch.
As I've said before, what a combo! Maybe this needs to be a column? We shall see...Images via 1, 2

1 comment:

  1. So pretty. I want to be an interior designer. Some colors just speak to me. I especially love pastels mixed with darker/brighter. I think my favorite color combination is teal with brown. So pretty. It's how I want to do my room, when I have my own place. I would love to hear how you became an interior designer! It's something I have always wanted to do! Simply lovely! Sorry for the rambling comment but I really like this picture the orange sets it off so nicely.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...