3.13.2011

BLOOMING



With spring right around the corner what could more delightful than these flora and fauna collages by artist John Murphy.  I came across these print collages at the Brooklyn Flea recently and found myself lingering at this booth flipping through these gorgeous and happy images.  My favorites are the octopus, the lama, and the elephant!

Of course I love the birds as well (I have this thing with birds), but that’s a given…

Enjoy!








 






You can find more collages and prints hereas well as John Murphey's revamped lacquered frames made specifically for his photographs.  the best part? You can afford it.  Why not start collecting art now? I know I will be adding to my collection!


Photos courtesy of John Murphy. www.shopjohnmurphy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...