4.02.2012

THE RALEIGH

I'm back! I took a little longer break than anticipated but I needed it.  You know those days when you just sleep forever and realize how exhausted your body was? Like that.  Anywho, nothing like a little vacay to sort things out! 

I stayed in this amazing hotel in Miami called The Raleigh.  It's in South Beach in the Art Deco district, which was so cool!  Walking around looking at the architecture in this area was really great, the buildings have such huge impact when they are all packing in together.  The Raleigh was super classy, and I just loved all the attention to detail, the patterns, and the type.How amazing is that POOL!!  So fun to swim in, I felt like a movie star for sure. Looking forward to sharing more of my trip with you... A nice change from all the New England content. Cheers! and happy monday.

5 comments:

  1. oh wow this pool is gorgeous !!! it makes me want to quit everything to go take a one week vacation in Miami :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweet comment took me directly to your lovely blog :)

    Happy Tuesday from Me and Mietz!!!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreamy pool, lovely font!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks amazing! must have been awesome- love your blog too, such a great design! :)



    www.dragonnfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh! love this. I have been dying to go there!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...