4.24.2012

GENTS HEAD TO PORTLAND

With all this excitement about the Mumford and Son's "Gentlemen of the Road Tour" coming to the Eastern Prom (my beloved neighborhood here in lovely Portland, ME), I thought I'd check it out and try to get some more deets, like... when the heck are tickets going to be for sale?  What I found was some beautiful logo and website design.  Very clean and simple, very in tune (haha) with the Mumford and Sons brand. Love it.
For information about the show in Portland this summer on August 4th, check out iloveportlandme.com.  See ya there! Fingers crossed it actually happens...

UPDATE: Get your tickets here! http://www.gentlemenoftheroad.com/portland/

1 comment:

  1. I believe it's free! Looking forward to it as well :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...