12.12.2011

LOFTY IDEAS

Decorating for people with an affinity for modern design has got me thinking about it nonstop.  It's funny how you adapt to the taste of the project you are working on.  If I had a loft to decorate, I would put these quirky things in it. So cool what product designers are making right now; what I love most about these pieces are their color and artistry.  I can't quite get on board with the super sleek, no clutter, cold contemporary design... I like my spaces warm and interesting, and these pieces fit the bill.
The cool rugs at the top are by Samare Studio, and you can find them at Matter Matters in Brooklyn. And that lounge chair! How awesome.  I found that at Voos furniture, also in Brooklyn; I love how sculptural the piece is.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5  

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! super fun blog you've got here. those rugs are pretty darn awesome, i might just need to get me one :)
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not usually a fan of modern interior design but the items you have chosen have me reconsidering! Those beautiful mats and that chair are goooorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those rugs are super cool... there aren't many rugs that I can see myself owning, but one of those would look awesome!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...