9.20.2011

LITE BRITE

I haven't seen them yet, but apparently the Northern Lights are visible here.  I want to see the sky light up just like this photo from National Geographic.  It is hard to imagine... or believe that this is real! ...aaaand I loved this photo of the bathtub with glow sticks, so you get them both.  We did this last New Years Eve in a hot tub.  Super cool and a little spooky looking.

Photobucket



Thanks for being patient as I get settled into my new home.  I found an awesome apartment in Portland's funkiest neighborhood and can't wait to move in! Local local local, is the name of the game here, and that is great with me. Portland supports its local artisans, farmers, businesses, and people... who wouldn't want that?

Cheers!

(1, 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...