9.19.2011

FLORALITY

I am no longer living out of a Uhaul trailer, but I've still got a long way to go before I feel like this is home.  With my spare time I've started dreaming of what my new digs are gonna look like! The vintage floral thing is pretty cool and I would love to find a way to incorporate them into one of the rooms... Maybe on an accent chair?  


These prints all have a paint by numbers-esque quality that appeals to me.  You know how sometimes something is so bad it's awesome?


Found it here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so with you! Paint by numbers; charming. Vintage florals; so lovely.

    I've been gathering up vintage floral bed sheets on my thrifting trips for the past couple of months. I love the mismatched look when I throw them all together on my bed. It sounds overwhelming, but when I stick to a general colour scheme they actually compliment each other quite nicely.

    Have fun decorating!

    xx.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...