8.30.2011

SAN ANTONIO HAVEN

If you haven't picked up this month's Elle Decor, go and get it.  It is the best one in months!  This Texas pad by designer Gwynn Griffith is so amazing.  The combination of the old Texas brick block factory building and the lush orientalist interior is so energizing. It truly is genius work, and I will use this feature for inspiration over and over again. This is very me,  I've tried to explain my style to people before and it is very hard, compiling images is definitely the best way.  Enjoy this lovely rich sensuous spread...

I would love to have seen the mood boards, images, swatches, etc. that inspired this palette.  When I see end products like this I am so intrigued to know what the design process was that led to its final composition.  Where do you look for inspiration?

1 comment:

  1. in nature! in funny thoughts. in love. in reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...