8.23.2011

FLIPPIN OUT

Wow, it is crunch time! Two weeks left until I live in the coolest town on the east coast, IMO. Can't wait, but I must say I'm flippin out.  So much stuff to do and little things to think about, details, details, details, it's exhausting.  You know, little stuff, like, find a place to live. No big deal.

I love this grunge rock fashion photo together with these awesome paintings by Wallace Duval. Nice juxtaposition.


I love blogging.  It gets so much easier as time marches on and I love it when friends start doing it too! My friend Maggie Waltemath just started Vibrance and Chaos, my besty Carey Beth Catalino writes Grace and Daisy Chains, and my "cousin" Caroline Peeples writes Happy Peeples.  Don't forget about my pals at Bowerbird, too! Any other friends out there blogging I should know about?  Send me a link!


(1, 2, 3)

1 comment:

  1. You just gave me a shout out!! Makes my day!!! See you on Friday whoooooop get on your dancin shoes.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...