7.11.2011

FLY DIVE

Artist Jazmin Berakha has caught my eye in a major way, she is showing in a Gallery here in Chelsea.  Look closely, its embroidery! Don't you love the color and pattern play? I wish I could have the girl with pet birds in my living room, or I just wish I could have pet birds on leashes to fly me away.  Perfection.



Welcome back to this week! In the next few weeks I will be implementing a posting schedule to try and be more consistent with my content.  Apparently it works for lots of people so I thought I would try it out! We shall see... this whole blog thing has been such an experiment. It's so hard to distinguish your style... such is life, a constant search for style.  I like it!

(Works by Jazmin Berakha, Cole and Son's wallpaper sample with digital manipulation by ALC)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...