7.13.2011

AND I'LL CRY IF I WANT TO



Well folks, I made it to a quarter of a century. Pretty crazy... living on this earth for 25 years.  I have had a lot of great birthdays: pool parties, hair care, cowboys and indians, Whirly Ball, Wet 'n Wild, backpacking trips, concerts, Camp Ozark, and LOTS of times on a ranch in Wyoming.

It is amazing what you can accomplish in a year (not all good stuff of course), and every year just gets better as we grow up.  25 is going to be a monumental year for me; there are lots of changes coming my way, but I plan to face them head on and with extreme enthusiasm! Im so pumped!

 Thanks to all who made this day so special, Cheers!

(Vintage album cover source, "Hey Ya'll" Sign)

1 comment:

  1. happy belated birthday! may your next quarter century be as fabulous as your first one! =)

    cute "hey ya'll" sign!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...