3.27.2014

ORANGE-AID

Where are you spring? As Portland gets ready for yet another snow storm (seriously?) I find my self craving orange, coral, grapefruit, watermelon and everything in between.  So, bring on the HAPPY!
I've been really into art recently that provides large swaths of color. I figure there is no better way to easily change the mood of a room.  Just pop some art on the wall and voila! A perfect starting point for decorating a room.  This photograph by Steve Back (who is new to me, although I'm sure some of you are familiar with his work) achieves just that.  Can you imagine this photograph paired with these murano glass lamps? Devine.

Of course don't discount the impact of a good nail color (I'm sporting this Essie color now), the right necklace (by Floti), or a fabulously saturated sweater.

Background image by Tracy French.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...