6.07.2012

DIFFERENT BUT THE SAME

I found these artists through Click Gallery and wanted to show you how cool it is when an artist is able to distinguish their own style so clearly that someone could recognize their work without having to read who created it.  Both of these photographers have a hefty amount of landscapes in their portfolios and I picked out two for each.  The subjects are opposites, but the style is the same.  See what I mean?  Isn't it great? I appreciate each artist's vision so much, and wish I was this talented.  Just beautiful.  
The top two are by Ana Cabaleiro, and the ones below are by Coley Brown.  I would love to know where these photos were taken, I think they capture the geography of each place to perfectly, distinctive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...