3.22.2011

WHIMSY

So I know that Fashion Week was a while back, but I'm playing catch up... The fall 2011 collection from Tsumori Chisato is complex, colorful, edgy, and playful.  I want all of it!

Check out my faves from this talented designer...



What a dream! This is the kind of outfit I want to design a room around: feathers, the subtle palette of rose, plum, and gold, and those tangerine lips.  The colors are perfection and the shoes are to die for!



This skirt is rad, and I love the funky shades and asymmetric buttons on the blouse; perfect combo.


    


    

...aaand this is the the kind of outfit where you dress how you want to your life to be;  I'm thinking client meetings, site visits, antique shopping, and photo shoots.  I don't think there could be a more quintessential New York City fall ensemble.  Beautiful fabric, patterns, boots, and belt.


Hope you LOVE as much as I do!


Photos found on Style.com.  To view the complete Fall 2011 collection click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...