12.20.2011

PATIENCE, PRESENCE, PERSEVERANCE

I guess its time I shared my personal mantra with all of you. It started as a new year's resolution that would be easy to remember, easy to repeat, and had rhythm almost like a chant.  That was 2009.  Three years later those three little words have gotten me through a lot.  Patience is an obvious one.  Presence; to me, means that you are present in your life, you are aware, and you are open and available to take advantage of any opportunity that may cross your path. Perseverance? Basically don't give up, don't listen to the naysayers, and you will come out on top.  Together these words are the secret to success (you could throw in positivity as a fourth "P" but you have to be positive to persevere, be patient, and present... so its a moot point).  Thats my inspiration for the day, take from it what you will, I hope it helps you as much as it has me.  And now for for the pretty things... in honor of stickin' to your guns, here are some words to get you thinking about the new year ahead. Cheers!!!
Top illustration by Ann Shen (check out her blog... its great!) came to me via Pinterest, but the original source is here. "Haters Gonna Hate T-Shirt" can be purchased here.

With Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...