11.18.2011

SUGAR TOOLS

I got to drive up the coast a couple weeks ago and spend some time in Camden and Rockland.  What great towns! They are so lovely and quaint, you gotta go.   My friend Kate from Bowerbird told me to check out this amazing store called Sugar Tools, and I am so glad I did! Look how cute!































































There is still so much to discover in Maine!  Thank goodness just in time for Christmas shopping...































































Have a great weekend!! It is supposed to be a beautiful one... aaaand, I'm so happy Maine Beer Week is over! It was really fun and great to promote Oxbow, but boy am I exhausted.... and I miss my guy!

Last thing... I got to meet all the ladies from Yankee Crafty Bitch last week, super cool gals. Be sure to check out their blog... they've go lots of inspiration, crafts, recipes, and more!

Now... go enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...