11.29.2011

PERFECT MIX

This image from Rue Magazine Issue 6 really shows how to mix it up right.  I love what Luciano Cavalcanti says about "preservationist[s]" and "architect[s]"  It is so true.  Architecture isn't always NEW and BIG.  To me the thrilling part is to have an existing building you have to work with.  It allows you to get creative with elements that you otherwise wouldn't have to work with.  Staying true to the spirit of place, but making it practical for modern day life.  What a challenge it is to make the two work in such harmony.  Three cheers for Luciano Cavalcani.  This space is beautiful.

Now if only I can get the perfect mix in my apartment! I'm working on it... and thanks to Rue for the constant  inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...