10.26.2011

A LITTLE WHIMSY

Oh, Hermes.... how fabulous are you? I came across these images in the current catalogue and was amazed! Who gets to be the art director for something like that? Im quite jealous... needless to say these are going in the inspiration files.
So whimsical and imaginative... these really got my wheels turning.  
I mean they are so fabulous, you could have them framed.  Somebody needs to do a gallery wall with all of these images...  would love to have seen the behind the scenes.

Thank you Hermes... for making my day and infusing it with make believe.

Im getting back in the groove of things... thanks for being so patient!  By the way I am looking for a photographer to collaborate with in the Portland, ME area, if anyone has suggestions... let me know.



1 comment:

  1. How awesome, creative, and hilarious are those!? I love them!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...