9.08.2011

LINE POSTERS

Back from a week in Colorado! I hope you didn't miss me too much... The crisp cool mountain air sure is good for what ails ya! I spent my time in Crested Butte, CO hiking, fishing, lounging, reading, and eating delicious food.  Monday is move day, yipes! So this vacation was perfect to clear my head and get ready for the crazy month ahead... 

I'm feeling a bit nostalgic about leaving New York City, as it has been incredible, and I have learned so much by living here.  While walking around today in my neighborhood, I spotted these and bought two.  They will be lovely in my future office.  You can buy them in this Lineposters (by Cayla and John) etsy shop, or find them where I did at Teich in the West Village.




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...