9.28.2011

SO GET YOUR YELLOW ON

Blogshop was awesome.  I just got back from the New York Class and am still so psyched about it.  Bri from Design Love Fest and Angela from Angela and Ithyle, were killer teachers. I learned so so much from and them and was so happy I took the class!  Great food, good people, positive vibes, and lots of useful information.  I would highly recommend this class to anyone interested in using photoshop to make their blog unique and personal.  Look what I made in class!

It was also a great chance for me to use my new Wacom Bamboo Tablet which after a few hours ended up being soooo much easier to use than a mouse, and definitely than a track pad.  Its what I used to write on the pictures...  Oh so fun, and mixes things up.

So, yeah, hooray for blogshop!

...I've been noticing the bottom artist around cyber space and am so impressed by his work.  I love the dash of yellow paint across the interior of the room.  Pretty crazy. The yellow got me inspired and here is what I came up with...

Photobucket

Interjection by Mike Wong Joon Fong, Yellow Dress Lady found here, Small Interior with Yellow by Lino Lago

2 comments:

  1. It was awesome to meet you at blogshop last weekend Avery! I totally voted for this post when I saw it because I loved the yellow, it makes me so happy:)
    Cheers!
    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post looks great! It was so nice meeting you and I look forward to checking out all the great posts you come up with next ;)
    xo-k

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...