7.08.2011

FACE OFF

This town had some killer inspiration for type face. Amazing lettering everywhere I went, so unique and bold with a little western flair. Perfect for a little funky town like Eureka Springs, AR.  The Basin Park Hotel is the only one in the world (may want to check my facts on that one...) where every floor is the first floor because it is built up the side of a mountain, how cool!  Great place for a wedding if you are in the market!

I can't wait to share the rest of the pictures from my trip, we had some great photographers with us this weekend...





1 comment:

  1. Avery-
    I didn't know that you had a blog! I love it! I am so proud.

    Love,
    Laura Pope a.k.a. soulmate

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...