4.27.2011

GO DUST YOURSELF

Well, I have this thing with birds.  Anytime I notice them I think its a sign, and today was one of those days.  As I was walking through Central Park on my lunch break I saw dozens of these lovelies brushing up, or more accurately, dusting up.  I couldn't help but think it was meant for me to see. Life is messy and there is nothing you can do about that.  Why not use the mess to make good?  I mean, these birds clean them selves with DIRT, hello...!  Its like so many other sayings, "no pain, no gain", "if your given lemons, make lemonade", etc.  I've heard it before, just need a little reminder. So thank you little sparrow, for inspiring me to dust myself.

So what's with the dust bath anyway? Find out more from Kate St. John here.

Photo of a house sparrow taking a dust bath by Vishnevskiy Vasily via Outside My Window

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...