2.14.2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

If you love crafts, Valentine's day is the BEST holiday!  These I made out of my favorite, readily available, and budget friendly material... wallpaper samples.  For those of you who rip off the labels for your presentation boards, fear not... instead of trying to figure out where they came from (such a headache, you'd think we would just stop ripping off the labels!), just start collecting and soon you will have a well stocked craft bin or gorgeous paper!


                                                                                                                                                                                                          Oh, how I love to sew paper!

The amazing glitter Dinosaur Valentine's were made for me by a really cute boy.  His name is James, he is a southern gentleman, and he is three years old.  He thinks I'm Dino-mite. Nice to receive some love on V-Day!

I hope all of your days were filled with lots of love too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...